Please go over and show your support for this amazing family who are following God's call to care for orphans in Guatemala!!:)
GREAT GIVEAWAY! Send Me!
When we spouted out those words from Isaiah 6:8, "Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, 'Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?' And I said, 'Here am I. Send me!'"... we knew we were in for the ride of our lives!
While we've been preparing, we've continued to pray that God would show us HOW He would provide for this journey! As you know, missionaries rely on the help of their partners to pray for them, encourage them, walk the journey with them, and support them financially. Our sending organization (CTEN) recently sent us an email with this quote that really hit home -
"Each person called to missions has been given certain skills and talents and God will equip them to do what is necessary, when it is necessary. We have to remember that Paul wrote often to ask for help and he identified the need for people to come alongside him. God was always faithful to meet his needs and we trust that He will meet ours as well!"What an encouragement this email was to us as we were preparing for this FUN giveaway. Ok, I'll stop talking now cause I know you just wanna see the LOOT! :)
We've been blessed by the generosity of several individuals and organizations who have all DONATED these items. There's over $500 worth of goodies in this giveaway... AND we'll ship just in time for Valentine's Day!
Movies, apps, games, music, reading and more, plus Amazon's revolutionary, cloud-accelerated web browser
I *heart* Africa T-shirt
*Winner can pick size (all adult sizes up to XL and a few kids sizes available). This t-shirt was donated by another family in IL that is adopting from Ethiopia... made such a special connection with Andrea! Check out their blog here and if you like this tee help them out!
*This was donated by a fellow adoptive momma, Erica. Dan and I both have this shirt and it's SO comfy! Only available in size small. Check out Erica's blog here - she's currently raising money for a mission trip to Ethiopia.
Giveaway will be open from now through February 1st at midnight. Winner will be drawn and announced on February 6th. Items will be shipped just in time for Valentine's Day... wouldn't this make a GREAT gift for your sweetie?!?!
There are SEVERAL ways to enter this giveaway, so please read carefully!
1. Make a $10 donation to help cover our ministry expenses - 1 entry
2. Make a $25 donation to help cover our ministry expenses - 5 entries
3. Make a $50 donation to help cover our ministry expenses - 15 entries
(you don't have to leave a comment for donating, we will be notified)
4. Share this posting on facebook or twitter - 1 entry **be sure to leave a separate comment on THIS post for each time you share (1 entry per share)
5. Like Songs of Sololá (Dan's music ministry) on facebook - 1 entry **be sure to leave a separate comment on THIS post for this entry.
6. Follow @songsofsolola on twitter - 1 entry **be sure to leave a separate comment on THIS post for this entry.
7. Follow our blog (right hand side) - 1 entry **be sure to leave a separate comment on THIS post for this entry.
8. Re-post this giveaway on YOUR blog - 3 entries **be sure to leave a separate comment on THIS post WITH A LINK TO YOUR BLOG for this entry.
*Commission to Every Nation (CTEN) is an inter-denominational missionary sending organization that is dedicated to helping ordinary people partner with God to accomplish the extraordinary. CTEN makes it possible for your contribution to be tax-deductible.
**If you donate via EFT through the CTEN website or donate at the last minute, please email us at ucherek1 AT hotmail DOT com to let us know how many entries you should receive.