WELCOME!

We are so excited to share our Ethiopian adoption adventure, and our CRAZY lives with all of you! Our hope is that it will encourage you to step out in faith to do what God has called you to do! There are FIELDS of fatherless children waiting for someone to care for them, to love them, to tell them of JESUS' love for them...will YOU be the one??







Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Today, I am thankful...



For my Savior who died for me.



For my husband who loves me UNCONDITIONALLY!



For my 6 beautiful, living, breathing TREASURES...they make me laugh EVERY day!



For adoption....that before time began HE made a way for me to be in His family!



For friends who see me in all my UGLY, and still love me.



For a home, food, clothing, and access to the BEST medical care.



For a church that preaches God's word without apology!



For orphan care organizations that are making it possible for us to adopt our Ethiopian princess, and serving those sweet kiddos left behind.... TIRELESSLY!



For those on the mission field who are preaching the word and fulfilling the Great Commission on foreign soil...TOTALLY surrendered to the gospel of Jesus Christ!



For the freedoms we have in our country, defended by those who are serving in our military.



And oh, so much more!


I am truly BLESSED today:)!

No comments:

Post a Comment