WELCOME!

We are so excited to share our Ethiopian adoption adventure, and our CRAZY lives with all of you! Our hope is that it will encourage you to step out in faith to do what God has called you to do! There are FIELDS of fatherless children waiting for someone to care for them, to love them, to tell them of JESUS' love for them...will YOU be the one??







Monday, September 9, 2013

Have You Seen It?

Hi All!  If you haven't hopped over to my new health and wellness blog at http://changingmechangingyou.blogspot.com/ then PLEASE do.:)

I began Isagenix's fat-burning and cleansing system a little over a month ago, and have had WONDERFUL results with it!  It is PACKED with EXCEPTIONAL nutrition and is Non-GMO, gluten-free, soy-free, ALL NATURAL products.  I am amazed at how quickly it worked and how GOOD I'm feeling! 

That said, you can hop over and check the whole thing out for yourself...all 30+ days on the program! 

And if you are at a point that you KNOW you need to make some changes in your health, please feel free to contact me!  I'll give you more of the "scoop" about Isagenix.  AND....it's not just for weight-loss, it's for OPTIMIZING your health, and has tremendous benefit for  those adopted kiddos who have such poor nutritional statuses when they come home.  JUST amazing really!

As a mom of seven kids, I knew I needed to do SOMETHING to regain my health and energy, as well as hopefully, earn income for our family!  And I KNOW without a doubt now, that I'm going to do both!  I praise God every day that I found Isagenix!:)

AND....I'm on an amazing team called Adoptagenix, that is COMMITTED to using our commissions that we might make to not only get our families in order financially, but to CARE FOR ORPHANS through adopting, supporting orphanages, supporting missionaries, and getting Isagenix products into the hands of orphans worldwide!  LOVE this!!  We are the FASTEST growing group right now, I believe, in the Isagenix business....and we are making everyone's heads turn!  SO EXCITED to see God work through this group, and I HOPE you'll join us!  You'll not only get your health back to where it needs to be, but you'll be a part of something that God is blessing, BIG TIME!  WIN! WIN!;)


Check me out!:) http://changingmechangingyou.blogspot.com/ 

Blessings!

Renae

No comments:

Post a Comment