We should know something tomorrow...whether or not we will be allowed to receive the referral for the child we requested(applied) to adopt. Please keep us in your prayers...and that above all, God would be glorified in and through us no matter the outcome. I think I'm just glad SOMETHING is going to be decided at all!!
Pray also for those traveling in the next six weeks...the swine flu is rampant there, and the Ukraine has closed it's doors to visiting adoptive parents for now...pray, this ends soon so those traveling soon will be able to continue to do so.
Congrats to all those who have received referrals of SN kids!!