WELCOME!

We are so excited to share our Ethiopian adoption adventure, and our CRAZY lives with all of you! Our hope is that it will encourage you to step out in faith to do what God has called you to do! There are FIELDS of fatherless children waiting for someone to care for them, to love them, to tell them of JESUS' love for them...will YOU be the one??







Friday, February 19, 2010

Will the Wait Ever Be Over???????????????

Okay, I800 provisional approval done...check! Now what? Oh yes, now it travels to Bulgaria(via wire) and we wait on the lawyers there to do their thing, and get a court date set...we're still looking at 6-8 weeks before court, then a month after court for travel. This is hard...but the 3-4 month wait after first trip is pretty accurate:(...

In the meantime, I am VERY distracted by all that is going on with the orphans in Haiti! There is still so much need, and now that the media has gone, I don't want to forget that they still desperately need US! I'm so excited to see families come home with their kids, and I'm hoping for new legislation to be passed that will allow even more orphaned children to get out asap!(H.R.4603..check it out!). I just see God doing amazing things in Haiti right now and I love being a part of it:)!


Praying today for speedy referrals for all of you still waiting:)!

2 comments:

  1. I hate waiting too, think though you are closer every day! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuck..3-4 months! I am not good at waiting either. It is mice to have so much support from one another while we wait! Hugs..

    ReplyDelete