WELCOME!

We are so excited to share our Ethiopian adoption adventure, and our CRAZY lives with all of you! Our hope is that it will encourage you to step out in faith to do what God has called you to do! There are FIELDS of fatherless children waiting for someone to care for them, to love them, to tell them of JESUS' love for them...will YOU be the one??







Monday, July 30, 2012

Are You Tired of Hearing About Money Yet;p!?

I know you're probably tired of me talking about money...BUT...I kinda feel like I owe it to those who've donated to let them know where their donations are going exactly.:)  So, bear with me folks!

Here is what we've paid out/put aside so far for Trip 1 to Ethiopia:  THESE ARE COVERED!:)

1.)  Final Processing Fee to West Sands-$1200

2.)  Guest House/Meals(to West Sands)- $480-this is approximate since we don't know exactly how long we'll stay.

3.)  Transportation Fee (In-Country)-$350 approximately

4.)  Immunizations(poor Hubby;))- $435


That will leave plane tickets($3800approx.-INSANELY expensive right now!!), and the $230 Visa fee(for Baby B, due on first trip)

We're still thinking we need to raise about $2500+ to cover the above "leftovers".  *SIGH*

Still waiting on a court date.  I don't wait so well;)!  It DOES help to check those costs off the list thought!!:)

This is tough stuff ya'll!   Just trying to remember that "God doesn't always call the equipped, but He DOES ALWAYS equip the called"-financially and otherwise!  PRAISE GOD!

Keep praying friends!

Oh, and I can't believe I didn't post a little taste of our SCRUMPTIOUS baby girl!!  So here ya go:)!




1 comment:

  1. You know I've been there. God does not lead us and leave us...just as you said. Praying dear friend!

    ReplyDelete