Well, it's Friday and we're in a bit of a "lull"...we've packed a little this week, Ben got his travel immunizations, we had our "travel webinar" with West Sands to go over travel do's and don'ts, etc....and now we wait.
We're still selling some of the yard sale items via Craigslist, so that's AWESOME!:) And we've had two more generous donations this week, so our little ticker over there is moving on up! YIPPPEEE!
On the downside, we learned that there is a $50 per day transportation fee while we're there, so that will be an added expense..
Also, we still need to find a home for two of our boys while we're gone. Everyone is busy this time of year, etc..and we're just having a hard time. So, would appreciate your prayers in that matter...although it might help GREATLY if we had an actual TRAVEL DATE so we can tell people when we would need help;)! Um..hoping that's TODAY, by the way:)!
We also talked with an Abba Fund rep. and she agreed to go over our app. asap, since we are expecting travel soon...but we haven't heard back...not sure if that's good :\.
So, that's where we are today....waiting....trusting...HOPING for good news today!
PLEASE keep praying for us!! God IS faithful!:)