WELCOME!

We are so excited to share our Ethiopian adoption adventure, and our CRAZY lives with all of you! Our hope is that it will encourage you to step out in faith to do what God has called you to do! There are FIELDS of fatherless children waiting for someone to care for them, to love them, to tell them of JESUS' love for them...will YOU be the one??







Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Quick Prayer Post

Okay, we only have 11 days till we leave for Bulgaria on our first visit to see our little girl, and we have two prayer requests:

1) All seven of us have had a stomach bug in the past week, please pray we will heal completely and have no further sickness...at least until we get back from Bulgaria.

2) We had to re-do our FBI fingerprints and take a "no record" letter with us on our first trip...well, we sent them USPS overnight on Dec. 14th and they still haven't been put in the FBI system yet...we don't even know if they made it to West Virginia or not...we lost the tracking number:(!

I'm sure I'll have other requests, but for now these are the immediate concerns.

Thank you friends for praying for our family!

3 comments:

  1. there is a number you can call! I think I called w/o a tracking number. If you want me to find it let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll say a prayer! I know it's stressful waiting on the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renae ~ I am sooooo excited for you and I will be praying for you! I can't wait to hear everything!!! Remember to keep your faith filled to the brim....fill it with an excited anticipation for what God CAN and WILL do!!!

    It just makes my heart do summersaults for you when I think of the moment you will wrap your arms around that beautiful little girl and tell her that her mommy loves her!!!!

    Hang in there!

    Sending my love and prayers,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete