I've been terrible at keeping up the blogging in Bulgaria! Sorry...so here are just the facts...
1. Embassy medical was a breeze..no crying:).
2. Embassy interview was also a breeze...no crying:).
3. Bedtime has gotten better, but she is definitely a "flopper"!
4. Has stopped eating anything other than pudding and pretzel sticks...oh well...
5. Hates baths
6. Hairdryers scare her to death!
7. She has decided Daddy is NOT an option for holding her right now...feeding is fine.
8. She likes the baby sling.
9. Likes walks and isn't afraid of the mall, stray dogs, or cats....
10. Seems pretty content...
11. Knows her name is Ava and calls herself that.
12. Is not potty trained as stated in medical...but who cares!
13. Can scream like a banshee! Suicide inducing screams!(this is without a doubt the toughest thing, because it DOESN'T make me want to cuddle her...it makes me want to run from the room!
What else? This is harder than I thought it would be....emotionally..but I'll talk about that later.
Oh yes, Bulgaria...we have seen nothing but the mall for four days...we're bored...but I'm NOT putting my child in a taxi here if I don't have to...they're totally insane!
There are stray dogs everywhere..and cats...but they leave you alone, and most are friendly...
Please feel free to email me any questions you may have...I know I'm not hitting everything you want to know, but I'd be glad to email you personally:)!
Click here for pics:)
One more day, then HOME....ahhhh, that sounds soooo good!