WELCOME!

We are so excited to share our Ethiopian adoption adventure, and our CRAZY lives with all of you! Our hope is that it will encourage you to step out in faith to do what God has called you to do! There are FIELDS of fatherless children waiting for someone to care for them, to love them, to tell them of JESUS' love for them...will YOU be the one??







Monday, August 16, 2010

Confessions of a MOM

This is an article the LORD brought to my attention via another bloggy friend a couple of days ago and let me tell you, it was absolutely what I needed to read!

And, it's written by a girl I went to high school with!!! I actually graduated with her sister and followed her somewhat horrendous journey to her daughter in Guatemala, right as it closed down. Anyway...read it! Ponder it! Pray over it! Be prepared!

http://www.rainbowkids.com/ArticleDetails.aspx?id=536

No comments:

Post a Comment