WELCOME!

We are so excited to share our Ethiopian adoption adventure, and our CRAZY lives with all of you! Our hope is that it will encourage you to step out in faith to do what God has called you to do! There are FIELDS of fatherless children waiting for someone to care for them, to love them, to tell them of JESUS' love for them...will YOU be the one??







Sunday, April 24, 2011

Christ is Risen!!!



He's ALIVE!! Person after person SAW Him....God raised Him from the dead!!

Search..search for the truth my friends... and you WILL find Him!:)

1 comment:

  1. Renae, I read your request on Linny's blog, and wanted to let you know that I'm praying for you. I totally understand where you're at. It's a difficult place to be, and I pray that you WILL be delivered. I so hear you - been there, done that, and kind of in the middle of it again right now.
    Praying along side you
    Barb

    ReplyDelete