WELCOME!

We are so excited to share our Ethiopian adoption adventure, and our CRAZY lives with all of you! Our hope is that it will encourage you to step out in faith to do what God has called you to do! There are FIELDS of fatherless children waiting for someone to care for them, to love them, to tell them of JESUS' love for them...will YOU be the one??







Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday





It's Good Friday.....Good because he CHOSE to die, no one took His life! Good because He LOVES us THAT much! Good because it paid the penalty for ALL my sins..past, present and future! Good because I don't have to earn my way to heaven with my good works...I can just TRUST in the One who died that day!! Good because now I have my own access to God, through Jesus!! Good because that day YOUR name was on his heart...He knew you would need a savior, that you would search for ways to be "complete", that you would look to anything to fill the void that only He could fill!! He KNEW YOU NEEDED HIM!! And NOTHING could stop Him that day....NOTHING would stand in His way of giving His very life, so you could KNOW the One who created you...who loves you beyond imagination!! TRUST Him...He DIED, willingly, for YOU my friend!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful...A truth filled with more power than we can even fathom. Thank you for the beautiful reminder, Renae!

    ReplyDelete