WELCOME!

We are so excited to share our Ethiopian adoption adventure, and our CRAZY lives with all of you! Our hope is that it will encourage you to step out in faith to do what God has called you to do! There are FIELDS of fatherless children waiting for someone to care for them, to love them, to tell them of JESUS' love for them...will YOU be the one??







Thursday, August 2, 2012

Down To The Wire...

Okay ya'll, I'm hearing all kinds of rumors about when court is closing for the rainy season in Ethiopia!  Some say the 22nd, but I just heard the 15th from someone else...that I trust..

That means to SQUEEZE in before the 15th, we need a MIRACLE! 

This is SO important to me...mainly because I don't want to have to worry/deal with sending all the school supplies for each kid, and worry about who will take and pick up Ava from school every day, etc., etc.

It would just be so much easier to go during summer break...especially for those who will be watching our kids!!  I don't want to be a burden on anyone more than I have to be, ya know?

SO, just asking...if you think of us today, please send a prayer on our behalf!

Hopefully, I'll hear something today or tomorrow either way.

THANK YOU!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment