Today I'm asking for prayer for my bloggy friend Shelley who is "trapped" in Bulgaria with her newly adopted son, due to the volcanic eruption. She was supposed to come home on Sunday, but the airport in Sofia has shut down and as of right now, no flights are leaving Bulgaria until the flying conditions improve. She is stressed and her son is sick with some sort of respiratory infection and not getting better...please pray that God would settle this volcano so that they can get HOME and that her son would improve on the OTC medication she has with her.
Also, it has been seven weeks since the US Embassy accepted our I800 and we still have no court date, or any info on what the hold-up is..we are getting very concerned...and impatient. God has answered so many prayers throughout our adoption, and we are leaning heavy on Him now! Pray that we have answers soon, and that we will be able to travel soon to get our little Bulgarian Princess:)!
Also pray for the financing to come through for the last leg of our journey...we are concerned that with the volcano will come extremely expensive airline tickets..even through June...this we have NOT planned for..but we know God has:)!
Have any prayer needs? Post them here or go to my bloggy friend's Crazy Love Challenge at http://aplacecalledsimplicity.blogspot.com/2010/04/crazy-love-challenge-2.html