WELCOME!

We are so excited to share our Ethiopian adoption adventure, and our CRAZY lives with all of you! Our hope is that it will encourage you to step out in faith to do what God has called you to do! There are FIELDS of fatherless children waiting for someone to care for them, to love them, to tell them of JESUS' love for them...will YOU be the one??







Monday, April 26, 2010

Today

Today I'm burdened...

Today I'm exhausted with waiting....

Today I want this to just be over.....

Today I'm a bucket of nerves and tears...and tears...and more tears!

Today I'm extremely sad for some reason......

Today I realized just HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS LITTLE GIRL!!!!

Today I want to hold her.....

Today I pray, but it seems so empty....

Today I wait...for someone to tell me I'm her Mommy...when in my heart I already AM!

Today I'm so thankful for friends who are praying for me...because I really don't have the strength.

Today....

But maybe TOMORROW.....God WILL.....!

No comments:

Post a Comment